Partner Code of Ethics
AB Linas Agro Group is not engaged in any economic activity, but the companies under its control engage in various economic activities: trade and sales of agricultural raw materials, supply of goods and services to the farmers, crop production, dairy farming, poultry farming, food production. In their activities the companies have to communicate with various suppliers of goods and services, subcontractors, consultants, agents, brokers, to cooperate with thousands of farmers involved in crop production.
The aim of this Partner Code of Ethics is to provide guidelines to AB Linas Agro Group and its subsidiaries (hereinafter – the Group) for the kind of partnership they should be looking for. Individual companies of the Group may establish stricter rules for the selection of partners.
Our goal is to be a reliable and long-term partner and we strive for healthy cooperation. Thus, in cases not provided in this Code of ethics, the Group expects fair, ethical and professional behaviour of the partners.
Partner Code of Ethics encompasses the following principles:
- Work standards. The Group expects the Partners not to use child or forced labour, respect their employees and not discriminate them on the grounds of gender, race, nationality, language, origin, social status, faith, beliefs or convictions, age, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic affiliation or religion, as well as pay fair remuneration.
- Occupational safety and health. The Group believes that Partners must create healthy and safe working environment to all the employees.
- Anti-corruption. The employees of the Group must not accept from or give gifts to the customers, offer a fee or services that could be considered a bribe and influence the decision of another company. The Group expects that the Partners will display the same attitude.
- Transparency in business. We believe that our Partners shall promote fair competition in their activities. We are against obscure agreements on prices, market shares, etc.
- Human rights: the Group shall protect and secure human rights and expects its Partners to display the same attitude.
- Quality assurance. All the products of the Partners shall conform to the parameters indicated in the documents and labels, including the origin, composition (ingredients) and set of goods. The services provided by the Partners shall be in line with the terms and conditions stipulated in agreements and other arrangements.
- Environment protection. Partners must save the environment and comply with the laws and regulations valid in the country, where production activities are carried out, products are delivered or services are supplied.
- Confidential and restricted information. Partners shall ensure the confidentiality of information and data provided by the Group.
- Personal data protection. The Group respects personal privacy and collects data about persons only with their consent. So, the Group expects the Partners to protect personal data of its employees and use them responsibly.
Approval and compliance. The companies of the Group shall approve their Supplier / Partner Code of Ethics and construe it as an integral part (annex) of any agreement. In selecting Partners according to various criteria, the companies shall give priority to the Partners, who recognise and comply with the Partner Code of Ethics.